- 1 What country is #1 in education?
- 2 Was the US ever ranked #1 in education?
- 3 Which country education is toughest?
- 4 What is the happiest country in the world?
- 5 Where does the US rank in literacy?
- 6 Which country has the smartest people?
- 7 What is the hardest subject in the world?
- 8 What country has the hardest exams?
- 9 What is the hardest degree?
- 10 What is the saddest country?
- 11 What is the saddest city in the world?
- 12 What’s the saddest country in the world?
What country is #1 in education?
Number 1: Canada. This country tops the list as the most educated in the world, with 56.27 percent of adults having earned some kind of higher education.
Was the US ever ranked #1 in education?
As recently as 20 years ago, the United States was ranked No. 1 in high school and college education. Much of the boom in American education during the second half of the 20th century was fueled by the Montgomery G.I. In 2009, the United States was ranked 18th out of 36 industrialized nations.
Which country education is toughest?
Which Country has the Toughest Education?
- South Korea.
- Hong Kong.
What is the happiest country in the world?
The 10 Happiest Countries in the World
- Finland. For the fourth year in a row, Finland is number one when it comes to happiness.
- Denmark. Denmark remained in the number two spot this year.
Where does the US rank in literacy?
Information on literacy, while not a perfect measure of educational results, is probably the most easily available and valid for international comparisons.” The World Factbook reports that the U.S. has a literacy rate of 99 percent, and is number 28 of the 214 nations included.
Which country has the smartest people?
Based on this data, Canada was listed as the most intelligent nation. Japan placed second, while Israel came in third. Other high-ranking nations include Korea, the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia, and Finland.
What is the hardest subject in the world?
Top Ten Hardest School Subjects
- Physics. For the majority of people, physics is very tough because it is applying numbers to concepts that can be very abstract.
- Foreign Language. Russian language learner here (plus I’m studying German and Romanian).
What country has the hardest exams?
China’s version of the American SAT and British A-level exams takes place in June every year. It’s called the gaokao, and is known as one of the toughest exams in the world. Lots of Western universities now take Chinese students based on their gaokao scores, rather than have applicants take other standardized tests.
What is the hardest degree?
What are the hardest degree subjects?
- Chemistry. Chemistry is famous for being one of the hardest subjects ever, so it’s no surprise that a Chemistry degree is fiercely challenging.
- Biomedical Science.
What is the saddest country?
Venezuela holds the inglorious title of the most miserable country in the world in 2019, as it did in 2018, 2017, 2016, and 2015.
What is the saddest city in the world?
Lima – The Saddest City on Earth.
What’s the saddest country in the world?
The unhappiest countries in the world This year, the lowest-scoring country in the World Happiness Report is Afghanistan. Afghanistan’s low life expectancy rate, paired with low gross domestic product rates per capita are the key reasons for its low ranking.