- 1 Which country has toughest education?
- 2 Where does US rank in education?
- 3 What is the happiest country in the world?
- 4 Which country has most beautiful girls?
- 5 Which is the hardest exam in the world?
- 6 What country has the hardest exams?
- 7 Which country has the most advanced education?
- 8 Where does US rank in literacy?
- 9 Where does US rank in happiness?
- 10 What is the saddest country?
- 11 What is the saddest city in the world?
- 12 What’s the saddest country in the world?
Which country has toughest education?
Which Country has the Toughest Education?
- South Korea.
- Hong Kong.
Where does US rank in education?
The U.S. ranks 14th in the world in the percentage of 25-34 year-olds with higher education (42%). have an upper secondary education are just 29% — one of the lowest levels among OECD countries.
What is the happiest country in the world?
The 10 Happiest Countries in the World
- Finland. For the fourth year in a row, Finland is number one when it comes to happiness.
- Denmark. Denmark remained in the number two spot this year.
Which country has most beautiful girls?
Women of These Countries are the Most Beautiful in the World
- Turkey. Meryem Uzerli, Actress.
- Brazil. Alinne Moraes, Actress.
- France. Louise Bourgoin, TV Actor Model.
- Russia. Maria Sharapova, Tennis Player.
- Italy. Monica Bellucci, Model.
- India. Priyanka Chopra, Actor & Model.
Which is the hardest exam in the world?
Top 10 Toughest Exams in the World
- IIT-JEE (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination)
- UPSC (Union Public Services Commission)
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst)
- CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert)
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, India)
What country has the hardest exams?
China’s version of the American SAT and British A-level exams takes place in June every year. It’s called the gaokao, and is known as one of the toughest exams in the world. Lots of Western universities now take Chinese students based on their gaokao scores, rather than have applicants take other standardized tests.
Which country has the most advanced education?
The 12 Most Educated Countries in the World
- South Korea (69.8 percent)
- Canada (63 percent)
- Russia (62.1 percent)
- Japan (61.5 percent)
- Ireland (55.4 percent)
- Lithuania (55.2 percent)
- Luxembourg (55 percent)
- Switzerland (52.7 percent)
Where does US rank in literacy?
Information on literacy, while not a perfect measure of educational results, is probably the most easily available and valid for international comparisons.” The World Factbook reports that the U.S. has a literacy rate of 99 percent, and is number 28 of the 214 nations included.
Where does US rank in happiness?
And during a challenging time for the United States, things improved here, too. The U.S. shot up to number 14—up four spots from last year when it ranked 18, even beating out our neighbors in Canada (who slipped to number 15 this year). In the 2019 World Happiness Report, the United States was even lower, at number 19.
What is the saddest country?
Venezuela holds the inglorious title of the most miserable country in the world in 2019, as it did in 2018, 2017, 2016, and 2015.
What is the saddest city in the world?
Lima – The Saddest City on Earth.
What’s the saddest country in the world?
The unhappiest countries in the world This year, the lowest-scoring country in the World Happiness Report is Afghanistan. Afghanistan’s low life expectancy rate, paired with low gross domestic product rates per capita are the key reasons for its low ranking.