- 1 How Does Box Tops for Education app work?
- 2 Are Box Tops worth it?
- 3 What can schools get with Box Tops?
- 4 How do you package Box Tops for Education?
- 5 Can you still turn in box tops for education?
- 6 What are Box Tops good for?
- 7 How much money do you get for Box Tops?
- 8 Is the Box Tops for Education program ending?
- 9 Who runs Box Tops for Education?
- 10 Can homeschoolers use Box Tops?
- 11 Is Campbell’s still doing Labels for Education?
- 12 How do you get Box Tops on Amazon?
- 13 How do I scan a digital receipt for box tops?
- 14 Does Betty Crocker have box tops?
How Does Box Tops for Education app work?
BOX TOPS MAKES IT EASY. All you need is your phone! The app will identify Box Tops products on your receipt and automatically credit your school’s earnings online. Twice a year, your school will receive a check and can use that cash to buy whatever it needs!
Are Box Tops worth it?
Each box top is worth 10 cents. Some products have more than one box top, which means you can raise even more money by buying those products. Considering many of these products cost less than $5, the ten cents amount is a pretty decent percentage since it’s nothing but a free donation.
What can schools get with Box Tops?
Each eligible, enrolled school participating in the Box Tops for Education program may earn up to, but not more than, $20,000 cash per year (beginning on March 2 of every year and running through March 1 of the following year) from the Box Tops for Education App, Website and Traditional Clip combined.
How do you package Box Tops for Education?
How do I submit my school’s Box Tops?
- Regular clipped Box Tops should be bundled into groups of 50, using rubber bands, envelopes or baggies. Label each bundle with “50” on the outside.
- Completed collection sheets should be stapled together to total 50 Box Tops.
- Bonus Box Tops certificates should be bundled together.
Can you still turn in box tops for education?
If you discover a traditional Box Tops clip on a product, you can still clip it and send it to school. Every valid Box Tops clip is still worth 10¢ for your school. Make sure each one you turn in has a clearly visible product acronym and expiration date.
What are Box Tops good for?
For over 20 years, Box Tops for Education has given families an easy way to earn cash for their school, with products they already buy. Now you can simply scan your store receipt with the Box Tops mobile app to identify participating products and instantly add cash to your school’s earnings online.
How much money do you get for Box Tops?
TRADITIONAL CLIP, COLLECT, SEND AND EARN Each valid Box Tops is worth 10 cents to each enrolled and active school if the Box Tops is properly submitted in accordance with these Official Rules.
Is the Box Tops for Education program ending?
Are Box Tops clips going away? Eventually, yes, the physical clips are going away, and the Box Tops program will become digital-only. Over the summer you’ll see some participating brands begin to change their packaging from a physical Box Tops clip to the new Box Tops icon you saw on Blueberry Cheerios.
Who runs Box Tops for Education?
General Mills (which now also owns the cereal assets of Ralston-Purina) currently markets its boxtop redemption program toward educational institutions; the program is currently known as Box Tops for Education. This article about retailing is a stub.
Can homeschoolers use Box Tops?
Homeschoolers can use Box Tops for Education, but the homeschool has to be registered as a 501-C3 organization. So, perhaps a co-op you use, an online academy, or a homeschool that is registered with the state.
Is Campbell’s still doing Labels for Education?
After 43 years, Campbell Soup Co. has ended its Soup Labels for Education program, which provided funding for school extracurricular activities. 2, and schools have until May 31 to redeem their points.
How do you get Box Tops on Amazon?
1) Download the Box Tops app on your phone and select Chestnutwold as the school you want your Box Tops to benefit. 2) After grocery shopping or going to Target, Costco, etc. open the app and scan your receipt. Any items that offer Box Tops will be recognized and the money goes straight to our school.
How do I scan a digital receipt for box tops?
How do I earn Box Tops with my digital receipt?
- Take a screen shot (or multiple) of your entire receipt from your online purchase, including retailer name, all items, transaction total, and date of purchase.
- Go to the Contact Us form, and select the “Submit a Digital Receipt” option from the main drop down.
Does Betty Crocker have box tops?
Betty Crocker Cookies – Box Tops for Education.