- 1 Who qualifies for Apple education discount?
- 2 Can you get education discount in Apple?
- 3 What is student discount for Apple?
- 4 Do you need proof for Apple education discount?
- 5 How can I get a discount at Apple?
- 6 Does Apple check if you are a student?
- 7 How long does the Apple education discount last?
- 8 Is AppleCare really worth it?
- 9 How much discount do Apple employees get?
- 10 How much does Apple care cost?
- 11 Which MacBook is best for students?
- 12 How does Apple verify student pricing?
Who qualifies for Apple education discount?
Am I eligible for Apple’s education pricing? As long as you’re enrolled in a post-secondary education (or high school) establishment, such as a college or university, and have some kind of documentation or a student ID to prove it, then you should be able to take advantage of the education discounts.
Can you get education discount in Apple?
Education discounts on software and accessories are, unless they’ve changed policy recently, not available from the physical Apple Stores. Be prepared to show your student ID or provide other proof of enrollment. Regards. Since the discounts are Apple they should be the same whether on-line or in-store.
What is student discount for Apple?
There’s an online verification process for student or staff to avail the offer and shop on the Apple education store online. This isn’t the only offer that eligible customers can avail. Other offers include 20% discount on Apple Care, education discount on Apple Pencil and Keyboard (for iPad Pro and iPad Air).
Do you need proof for Apple education discount?
It’s fairly easy to prove if you’re in college, or work for a college: you probably have a student ID and / or a college email address. If Apple isn’t certain about your education-adjacent status, it might email you for verification, but you don’t need to provide any ID or certificates up front.
How can I get a discount at Apple?
Table of Contents
- Sign Up For Apple’s Credit Card.
- Check Out Apple’s Education Store.
- Wait for Apple’s Back-to-School Sale.
- Buy Apple Certified Refurbished.
- Check Apple Authorized Resellers.
- Wait for Black Friday/Cyber Monday.
- Enjoy and Shop Related Deals.
Does Apple check if you are a student?
At Apple Stores they ask for school ID to get the educational discount. On line there are no checks, however they reserve the right to ask for proof later and will charge the difference in price if you cannot prove your right to the discount.
How long does the Apple education discount last?
Apple’s educational pricing is available all year long – it’s only during the back-to-school season that customers can make the most of Apple’s bundled freebies. UK students and staff can still take advantage of savings via Apple’s educational pricing scheme with up to 10% off.
Is AppleCare really worth it?
Conclusion. AppleCare+ can be quite costly, but it’s often worth the spend. A damaged MacBook screen can be far more costly than the $99 fee Apple charges you when covered under AppleCare, so those who have anxiety about breakage should consider it.
How much discount do Apple employees get?
Apple Employee Discount Each year, employees can get a 25% discount on an iPod, iPad, or computer. Most Apple software can be purchased at a 50% discount, and AppleCare comes with a 25% discount.
How much does Apple care cost?
Apple offers a monthly recurring payment plan for AppleCare+ over a 24-month period. Pricing varies depending on the cost of AppleCare+ for your device, but for a $199 plan you’ll pay $9.99 per month, or for a $299 plan you’ll pay $14.99 per month.
Which MacBook is best for students?
Best MacBook for students 2021
- Best overall: MacBook Air (M1, 2020)
- Best for power users: 16-inch MacBook Pro (2019)
- Best alternative: 13-inch MacBook Pro (M1, 2020)
- Best power alternative: 13-inch MacBook Pro (2020)
How does Apple verify student pricing?
Yep you need to verify your student identification through a 3rd party education partner when you are buying on the education store online. If you want to buy it in an Apple Store, bring along your student ID card.