- 1 How much discount is Apple education pricing?
- 2 Can you get education discount in Apple?
- 3 Do you need proof for Apple education discount?
- 4 Who is eligible for Apple education pricing?
- 5 Does Apple check if you are a student?
- 6 How long does the Apple education discount last?
- 7 How does Apple verify student pricing?
- 8 How can I get a discount at Apple?
- 9 Is AppleCare really worth it?
- 10 Does Apple offer employee discounts?
How much discount is Apple education pricing?
The maximum discount available on a Mac is £270, and the discount cap for iPads is £93 – but this will be lower if you get a cheap model. Mac discounts are roughly 10%, while iPad discounts are about 5%.
Can you get education discount in Apple?
Education discounts on software and accessories are, unless they’ve changed policy recently, not available from the physical Apple Stores. Be prepared to show your student ID or provide other proof of enrollment. Regards. Since the discounts are Apple they should be the same whether on-line or in-store.
Do you need proof for Apple education discount?
It’s fairly easy to prove if you’re in college, or work for a college: you probably have a student ID and / or a college email address. If Apple isn’t certain about your education-adjacent status, it might email you for verification, but you don’t need to provide any ID or certificates up front.
Who is eligible for Apple education pricing?
To qualify for Apple education pricing, you need to meet at least one of these requirements: Currently enrolled at a college or university. Newly accepted to a college or university. A teacher at any grade level.
Does Apple check if you are a student?
At Apple Stores they ask for school ID to get the educational discount. On line there are no checks, however they reserve the right to ask for proof later and will charge the difference in price if you cannot prove your right to the discount.
How long does the Apple education discount last?
Apple’s educational pricing is available all year long – it’s only during the back-to-school season that customers can make the most of Apple’s bundled freebies. UK students and staff can still take advantage of savings via Apple’s educational pricing scheme with up to 10% off.
How does Apple verify student pricing?
Yep you need to verify your student identification through a 3rd party education partner when you are buying on the education store online. If you want to buy it in an Apple Store, bring along your student ID card.
How can I get a discount at Apple?
Table of Contents
- Sign Up For Apple’s Credit Card.
- Check Out Apple’s Education Store.
- Wait for Apple’s Back-to-School Sale.
- Buy Apple Certified Refurbished.
- Check Apple Authorized Resellers.
- Wait for Black Friday/Cyber Monday.
- Enjoy and Shop Related Deals.
Is AppleCare really worth it?
Conclusion. AppleCare+ can be quite costly, but it’s often worth the spend. A damaged MacBook screen can be far more costly than the $99 fee Apple charges you when covered under AppleCare, so those who have anxiety about breakage should consider it.
Does Apple offer employee discounts?
According to Glassdoor, Apple employees get an annual 25% discount when they purchase an iPod, computer, or iPad. Every three years, workers can get $250 off an iPad or $500 off a Mac. The company also offers other discounts for family and friends, depending on the product.