- 1 What did Einstein said about education?
- 2 What does education is not the learning of facts but the training of the mind to think mean?
- 3 What should education be all about according to Albert?
- 4 What is importance education?
- 5 What is a famous quote about education?
- 6 How important is education in one’s life?
- 7 What is the meaning of education is not received it is achieved?
- 8 What is the meaning of education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world?
- 9 Why did Albert exclaim Ugh These are the students?
- 10 What advice did Elsa give Albert for passing the exam?
- 11 Do you think that one should raise one’s voice against the deplorable education system?
- 12 Why is education the key to success?
- 13 How can education improve your life?
- 14 What are the features of education?
What did Einstein said about education?
“ Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.”
What does education is not the learning of facts but the training of the mind to think mean?
The value of a school or college education is to train the mind to think something that cannot be learned from textbooks, it is to create the capacity of integrated understanding and an ability to use the knowledge intelligently.
What should education be all about according to Albert?
According to Albert, education should be based not on facts but on ideas. Albert said that one could get these facts from books. He was more interested in knowing why soldiers killed other soldiers in war. The History teacher considered that education was nothing more than learning dates and years of events.
What is importance education?
It helps people become better citizens, get a better-paid job, shows the difference between good and bad. Education shows us the importance of hard work and, at the same time, helps us grow and develop. Thus, we are able to shape a better society to live in by knowing and respecting rights, laws, and regulations.
What is a famous quote about education?
1. “ Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world ” – Nelson Mandela. Education is the first step for people to gain the knowledge, critical thinking, empowerment and skills they need to make this world a better place.
How important is education in one’s life?
The Importance of Education Education is an important issue in one’s life. It is the key to success in the future and to have many opportunities in our life. In addition, education develops human personality, thoughts, dealing with others and prepares people for life experiences.
What is the meaning of education is not received it is achieved?
It is achieved. Education is as consequential for life as water and breath for us or as fuel for running a car and an airplane. It is considered the light of life and the way for development. It is an important source of economic progress, technological and societal development.
What is the meaning of education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world?
Education provides you the tools to improve the quality of life in modern society both economically and sociologically. Education is power and no one can ever deny this fact. It enables us to make the right choices in life and to perform our duties properly. It ennobles our mind and refines our sensibility.
Why did Albert exclaim Ugh These are the students?
“Ugh!” Exclaimed Albert, “these are the students”. Comment. Answer: Yuri told him that one of the students killed another in a duel and felt proud of it.
What advice did Elsa give Albert for passing the exam?
Albert’s cousin Elsa was sure that he could learn enough to pass the exams if he tried. She also said that there are many who are more stupid than Albert but write the exams just by memorising facts. She advised him to pass his exams by using the same method of learning.
Do you think that one should raise one’s voice against the deplorable education system?
One of the reasons is that education is based more on facts rather than ideas. We should raise our voices against such a deplorable education system and must have enough courage to stand against it and express our views like Albert Einstein. It is a teacher’s duty to understand the psyche of his student.
Why is education the key to success?
Education lessens the challenges you will face in life. The more knowledge you gain the more opportunities will open up to allow individuals to achieve better possibilities in career and personal growth. Education has played an important role in the career world of the twenty-first century.
How can education improve your life?
An education can greatly improve your quality of life. Keeping your mind sharp with new and interesting information can potentially decrease your risk of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. With a good education, you could also become well-informed about healthy living, making you more likely to live longer.
What are the features of education?
Education is a complex human endeavor ultimately aimed at enhancing students’ cognitive, civic, and social learning and development. Like medicine, law, or farming, education is a craft—a practical profession requiring specialized skill.